Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN!


Here we go again.  It's Christmas at the ol' homestead.  There's my Shawn.  He says, "Hi, NaNee".  We all had a wonderful time.  I made Lasagna. 

As you can see the men were the first at the table and already chowing down.  My husband, son-in-law and there's my little bro (on the right).  He and his wife contributed a fine deep fried Turkey.  It was soooo good.  I made sure I was up in front for that one.  Of course there was meatballs, salad, warm rolls, and my neighbor even came over with a nice warm plate of homemade Christmas cookies.  Such a sweet lady. 
"Come on NaNee, dishes later.  We want to open presents".
These are two of my granddaughters, and as you can see they're very excited, and as happy as they could be because here come the presents.   Yep, and here are my guys.  Hubby, No. 1 Grandson, and my youngest son (handsome devils). 
My oldest daughter with her oldest & her youngest.  Such cuties!My oldest son and his family made themselves at home.  Boy, this family just keeps growing & growing.  My youngest daughter and family could not make it due to her husband's mother had past away unfortunately on 12.23.09, may she R.I.P.  She's in our prayers.

  Well, now it's time everyone is fed, happy, and tired.  All presents are open, so it's time to say good-bye.  Lil' Bro and wife.  Merry Christmas you guys!  Youngest son, and is oldest baby, and the rest of the crew hiding some where.  Hope you all had a good time, and there's so many more pics I'd love to show them all, but we'd be here all night.  LOL  Soooooooo, a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!  HEY, I SAID GOOD NIGHT!!!  Ahh, that's it LIGHTS OUT!  ho ho ho

1 comment:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Love that tree!!! Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...