Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update on me!

Hi Everybody: Happy Tuesday to ya! Well, as you can see I've been busy lately, but now I have to concentrate on the upcoming holidays too. With the economy the way it is my transcribing job has gone next to nothing, and so I've been looking for ways to make money and get Christmas gifts. I've been learning how to do this blog thing and enter contests. My daughter Tricia (nightowlmama) has been teaching me, and it's a slow process. It took me all morning just to enter one contest today. Sheesh! Anyway, I'm still doing therapy for my back and I have an appointment today at 1:00 p.m. The last time I was at therapy it was in the pool, so while I was downstairs changing the doctor scale was just sitting there doing nothing, but calling my name so I went over and peeked. Although my appointment is this Friday to the Nutrition Clinic I just couldn't wait because it's been almost a month. I've been stuck in the 260's zone VERY DEPRESSING, but I stepped on that scale and finally, FINALLY, I made it in the 250's zone what I have been waiting for. I'm down to 257. Woo Hoo downhill from here girls. Wish me luck! Have a good day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...