Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


It's been a while since I've been here, but been rather busy lately considering it's the Halloween season. I decorated yesterday and the house is starting to look festive. I even changed my profile picture on facebook tooooooooooooooooooo you guessed it Queen of Darkness Elvira herself! haha

Now, on a sweet note I want to show you a poem my husband wrote that I woke up to this morning. It is so cool, and highly unlike him. He's not that romantical if ya know what I mean ladies, but you have to see this. Have a great weekend! hehehe It's just so sweet!

Saturday, October 3, 2009


Alive, Aloud and Free

©2009 David Moody

My lady likes the simple things
Like exchanging body heat
When every weekend morning brings
A chance to snuggle…sweet

But let me play those supple strings
As my heart provides the beat
The universal language of
Love spoken here
Love alive,
Aloud,
And free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...