Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday All!

Today was Nutrition Clinic Friday. I have lost another 2 1/2lbs. Woo Hoo. Oh sure, it may not sound like much to you, but by losing it slowly this crap will stay off is what I'm told. Now, I haven't been losing a whole lot of weight, but I've been losing inches I'm told. Unfortunately, I didn't measure myself when I started, but I should have. Oh well, I'm finally able to exercise a little and I've been lifting and exercising with 3lb. weights I have at home, and also water aerobics at the Health & Wellness Center. I'm even able to do those exercises in the water WITH a bad back. So, there's no excuse now not to exercise. I'm really trying to eat less, and watch what I eat. My husband doesn't make it easy for me at all. He eats what I make of course, but I can't see depriving him. He doesn't need to lose weight, but he COULD OFFER! LOL Nah, I have to do this all on my own. So, if I come up with anything new I'll let you know. Have a great day and an even better weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...